Nothing here helps to add a skin or a model downloaded from openarena.ws or any website (and even for Q3 models it is so badly explained!), to the game.
Anyone wants to help for it ?
- Should we add a tutorial for Blender with md3 exporting? --PumpkinKnight (talk) 00:49, December 18, 2013 (UTC)
- Excuse me, I don't understand. Do you mean "to add an existing third-party model" or "to create your own custom model"? About using third-party models designed for Quake 3, the link in the page brings to a place where it is said "Simply copy the .pk3 files (of the map/model/etc) to your OpenArena/baseoa/ directory.": isn't that clear enough? And please, sign your posts in talk pages with the apposite button (or manually add "--~~~~" at the end of your post). --The Gig (Contact me) 07:29, December 18, 2013 (UTC)
- I mean add an existing 3rd-party model wich was done for this game, but is not an official model.Neoselen (talk) 01:17, December 21, 2013 (UTC)
- Ok, thank you for your help. I think that's the same folder for .blk files (or .skin files). I'm on Debian & that's a fantastic thing to see more evolved games than reversi are coming more & more on GNU/Linux based systems, by the graceful help of amateur contributors or some enterprises.
- --Neoselen (talk) 15:25, January 26, 2014 (UTC)