Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Confirmed maps for testing are bolded.
Note: some links in this page may bring to the "OA3" section of official OpenArena forums. At the moment, that forum section is for registered users only.
Confirmed maps for testing Edit
- am_oa3dm2 (formerly: am_underworks*) Topic
- czest1tourney - Under recreation.
- kaos2 - GPL'd Q3 third-party map: kaos.
- oa_pvomit - GPL'd Q3 third-party map: gc4dm1.
- oa_rpg3dm2 - GPL'd Q3 third-party map: rpg3dm2.
- oa_shouse - GPL'd Q3 third-party map: amph-dm01.
- oa_spirit3 - GPL'd Q3 third-party map: spirit3ctfduel1.
- oasago2 - Based on UT2004's third-party map CTF-TFC-Solemn.
The rest Edit
GPL'd maps Edit
Maps which were previously released under the GNU GPL.
- aggressor - GPL'd Q1 third-party map, pretty common in FOSS shooters such as Nexuiz.
- oa_bod - GPL'd Q3 third-party map: spirit3t2.
Might need features to distinguish them from the originals, or replacements.
- am_mckinleyish2 - Based on Quake/Q2 CTF's McKinley series.
- am_oa3dm1 (formerly: am_galmevish*) Topic - Based on the Unreal series' maps Morbias, Gael and Leviathan.
- am_spacecont - Based on UT/UT2004 third-party map DM-1on1-Contact.
- am_thornish - Based on UT series' third-party maps CTF-Thorns*.
- cbctf1 - Based on Q3A's q3ctf4.
- delta - Based on Q3TA's mpteam6.
- hydro-oa (formerly: hydronex*) Topic - Based on UT CTF-Hydro16/UT3 ma CTF-Hydrosis.
- oa_ctf4ish - Based on Q3A's q3ctf4.
- oa_reptctf11 - Based on Q3A's third-party map reptctf11.
- oa_reptctf3 - Based on Q3A's third-party map reptctf3.
- pxlfan - Based on Unreal map DmDeathFan.
Candidates for removal Edit
Older/alternative versions of current maps (thus bloating the final file size and adding nothing to the game) and experiments which might not be considered for OA3.
- am_harv-sod - An experiment for the Harvester gametype.
- am_icyhell - An ice map attempt which didn't go well.
- am_lavactfxl - Too many versions of am_lavaarena. One for FFA and one for CTF might go well.
- am_mckinleyish - Too similar to McKinley, there's also am_mckinleyish2.
- am_underworks - Older version of am_underworks2.
- blitzkrieg2 - Older version of blitzkrieg3.
- fan - Older version of pxlfan.
- hydronex - Older version of hydronex2.
- hydronex2-b2 - Beta version of hydronex2.
- islandctf - Many problems, always a dummied-out map.
- islanddm - Many problems, always a dummied-out map.
- kaos - Older version of kaos2.
- oa_bases3cl - Older version of oa_bases3.
- oa_bases3p3ta - TA version of oa_bases3plus3.
- oa_ctf2old - Older version of oa_ctf2.
- oa_reptctf11ta - TA version of oa_reptctf11.
The rest: keep, remake or remove? Edit
These maps don't fall in any of the other categories.
- am_lavaarena - Under recreation.
- am_lavactf - Under recreation.
- czest1dm - Under recreation.
- The OA3 map replacement/improvement/keeping thread in the forum.
- Map analysis thread in the forum