Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| Sago's Outer Castle|
Poul "sago007" Sander
|Spawnpoints|| 6 neutral|
8 for DD, 6 per team.
|Gametypes|| Capture The Flag|
One Flag CTF
Map Description Edit
An "8"-shaped map with the main route between flags being "S"-shaped. The flags are in both extremes of this "S".
The main route goes below a bridge connecting both bases' upper floors. Below this bridge, there's a Combat Armor. Both corners of this "S" have plenty of weapons.
There's an alternate route, (1) going from the road at the left of the flagbase, it also includes some weapons. Both extremes are U-shaped, and are connected through many ways.
Finally, there's another alternate route, (2) going from the left side of the "S"-road, which includes a balcony with the Railgun, and ends in the alternate route. (1)
Both the main route and the alternate route (1) are also connected by way of a jumppad, before reaching the Combat Armor.
Both bases also have a spawn balcony, set in the corners of the main "S" where they respawn with the Shotgun and Plasma Gun as the closest weapons. There's also many ammo here.
Weapons and items Edit
|Machinegun||8||2x (4x) at each spawn balcony, 1x (2x) below each spawn balcony, 1x (2x) at each upper crossroad.|
|Shotgun||4||6||Weapon: 1x (2x) spawn balcony, 1x (2x) right near the previous SG, but in the main route.|
Ammo: 1x (2x) spawn balcony, 1x (2x) below spawn balcony, 1x (2x) near Railgun.
|Rocket Launcher||7||10||Weapon: 1x (2x) behind each flag, 1x (2x) in each extreme of Alternate (1), 1x (2x) below each spawn balcony right near the PG in each base, 1x at the central bridge.|
Ammo: 1x (2x) at each spawn balcony, 2x (4x) behind each flag, 1x (2x) at each extreme of Alternate (1), 2x the middle bridge.
|Lightning Gun||2||4||Weapon: 1x (2x) non-final end of each "U" shaped extreme end of Alternate. (1)|
Ammo: 2x (4x) near each LG.
|Railgun||2||2||Weapon: 1x (2x) each balcony of Alternate. (2)|
Ammo: 1x (2x) beside RL in each extreme end of Alternate (1).
|Plasma Gun||4||6||Weapon: 1x (2x) spawn balcony, 1x (2x) below Railgun balcony.|
Ammo: 1x (2x) beside PG at spawn balcony, 1x (2x) beside PG below Railgun balcony, 1x (2x) at each upper crossroad.
|+25 Health||16||4x (8x) at spawn balcony, 2x (4x) near each flag, 4x below the bridge.|
|+50 Health||2||1x (2x) at each upper crossroad.|
|Combat Armor||1||1x below the bridge.|
Tactics and strategy Edit
- You can use a rocketjump or plasmaclimb to reach the rail platforms.
- You can take a shortcut from the shotgun platform to the bridge by jumping over the window, or by doing a circular jump.
- Watch out for people following you over the bridge or up the jump-pads. Firing a rocket launcher down at a jump-pad is a good defensive maneuver.
- There are three directions from which an enemy may approach your flag. Of course, this means you also have three ways to approach theirs!
- The map was originally inspired by the custom UT2004 map CTF-TFC-Solemn by Jos 'Sjosz' Hendriks, but oasago2 modified it to suit the game's physics. Additional contributions have been made to the classic map, such as dmn_clown's colored lightning and model-torches (instead of patch-torches).
- This particular map is commonly used on CTF servers of all types (allweapons, instantgib, allrockets) and has many forks such as one made by 0kelvin and oasago2f9_god, a modified version by Neon_Knight.
- This map was known as oasago2f2 until 0.7.6.
- According to himself, Sago designed the map with newbies in mind, with few armor, lots of weapons and the flag being quickly reachable in both bases, even without strafe jumping.
|am_lavactf • am_lavactfxl • am_mckinleyish2 • am_thornish • cbctf1 • ctf_compromise • ctf_gate1 • ctf_inyard • czest2ctf • czest3ctf • delta • hydronex2 • mlctf1beta • oa_bases3 • oa_bases3plus3 • oa_bases3p3ta • oa_bases7 • oa_ctf2 • oa_ctf4ish • oa_reptctf11 • oasago1 • oasago2 • oa_spirit3 • oa_thor • ps37ctf2 • ps9ctf • pul1ctf|