Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Rising water Edit
Here's the process for a rising water effect, for example a room being flooded.
- Make a func_door which will be your liquid and texture it with a water, slime, or lava texture.
- Place the func_door where you want it to be after it has moved and set the "starts open" and "crusher" spawnflags.
- Set the lip key of the door to the distance you want the water to rise, but make it negative (eg -128). This tells the engine to move the water 128 units down into its 'open' position where it will start (because we set the "starts open" spawnflag).
- Set the angle key to -2 so the door will move down into its 'open' position.
- Target the func_door with another entity such as a func_button or trigger_multiple which will cause it to rise.