Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Additional notes for the in-game menu.
Console commands Edit
- /team <parameter> allows you to join the game in the same way as the Start option.
- /addbot <various parameters> is another way to spawn bots in the game.
- /kick <botname>, likewise, is another way to remove bots.
- /callvote <parameters> is the console command to call a vote. The call-voting menu was implemented in 0.8.5, but the command-line command to start voting exists since the original Q3A.
- /vote yes and /vote no can be typed in command console (while a voting is going) to express your vote. Usually, F1 and F2 keyboard shortcuts are used for them.
- /g_dowarmup, if enabled, gives the players some warmup time before the proper match starts.
Other notes Edit
- This menu may have some differencies depending from the mod in use. Some entries can be available or unavailable depending from the fact you are just a player or the server host, or depending from the current game type or server settings.
- Q3 bots were designed to understand and follow some commands (bot commands). This is also true for OA.