Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Note: everything meant to be included in any official OpenArena release must be available under GPLv2 license (or Public Domain, but GPLv3 only is not acceptable), and with source files available. This does not include only maps, but also everything inside them: models, textures, shaders. See also DeveloperFAQ#License.
- Code 3 Arena
- IoQuake3 Wiki - Mod Making 101
- Greg's Blog - How to make a Quake 3 Arena Mod
- Quake 3 Game-module Documentation
- Q3 Coding Tutorials
- The Reaction Factory - Quake III & Team Arena Tutorials
- Quake 3 Documentation Project: Page 1, Page 2
- Quake III: Team Arena menu guide